Monday, January 28, 2008

Taking a next step

Taking a Next Step

Have you been trying to take a next step, and you feel that you are not there yet?

Let go of all your resistence.

Take a deep breath and relax.

Ask yourself,
"What is it that I need to let go to complete the process?"
"How can I love myself in this situation?"
"How can I be peace with myself, with everyone and everything
involved right now?"

Quiet your mind and come back to your heart.

Angels whisper to your ears and to your heart.

Listen and follow the guidance.

All will be well.

Truth is always there.

It is time for you to experience the highest state of your being.

You are so loved.

Angels




*Get personal angel message! $33 per question. You will receive a message through e-mail.

*Professional Angel Readings avaliable over the phone or you will receive a recorded tape
in the mail. $150 per session. Chiwa is a certified Angel Therapy Practitioner trained by Dr.Doreen Virtue.

No comments: