Monday, April 13, 2009

Dear Friends,

Recently I received a divine message and I was told to share the Ligth of the Creator and
divine messages with many people.

I have decided to send the energy of Love & Light to whomever would like to receive.
I will also send a short message from your angels.
If you wish to receive Love, Light, & a message from your angels, please e-mail me your name & your e-mail address.

As soon as I receive a message from you, you will receive the energy instantly.

You can also say a prayer in your heart and say."Thank you for the love & light."
without sending me an e-mail. You will receive the energy of love & light instantly.

Please feel free to share this message with your family & friends.

Thank you for your Light in this world!

Angel Blessings!
chiwa

*If you would like to receive a full session of Angel reading or Spiritual Coaching over the phone, please e-mail me or call me at 303-215-6073! Thank you!

http://www.shinelightnow.com/

No comments: